SUMMER TRAINING PROGRAM
Train at the AZ Baseball Ranch this June, July, and August!
Attention Pitchers! The summer before you report to your school’s baseball program is CRITICAL time for your arm health development!
Juggling your summer plans with your training, finding an appropriate training facility with the right equipment, and following a schedule is a challenge to the unsupervised pitcher. This is an unfortunate situation but AZBR has the solution for you!
If the training is inappropriate or lacking, pitchers are at a GREAT RISK of jeopardizing their arm health for the upcoming season.
AZ Baseball Ranch is the place for you.
Do you want to get ready for the 2018 season under the sunny skies of Arizona? The AZ Baseball Ranch is located in one of the greatest parts of the United States for baseball – Phoenix, Arizona.
Do you want to be trained by one of the leading pitching coaches in the country with 30 years of D-1 College + MLB coaching experience? Do you want to learn the training program and curriculum that has an unprecedented record of arm health and will absolutely prepare you for the stress of the 2018 season?
The AZ Baseball Ranch College Summer Pitchers’ Training Program can do all this for you.
- When you come to the AZ Baseball Ranch, you will begin a thrower’s training program with emphasis on arm health, arm strength (velocity) and endurance.
- Regardless of your current throwing state, if you have been “resting” this summer or are actively throwing this summer, we can manage your situation and tailor our program to fit your needs.
- We will feature the Dynamic Warm-up, CrossOver Symmetry with Both Activation and Iron Scaps program, weighted balls, the Shoulder Tube, Medicine Balls, Ropes, Throwing drills with throwing protocols and of course, pitchers’ conditioning.
- We are going to throw a lot, train with great intent to get ready for the season and not pitch much at all. When you leave the AZ Baseball Ranch, you will be in shape to throw off a mound and begin your skill development under the supervision of your pitching coach.
Directed and coached by Ken Knutson and other experts with our system, we are dedicated in providing our athletes’ season changing results. Work within the most sought-after pitching program in the game today – one that will allow you to stay healthy and reach your potential.
Summer Training Program Dates:
Session 1) June 12 – June 30
- Session 2) July 10 – July 28
- Session 3) July 31 – August 18
Weekly Training Schedule
Monday – Friday: 5:30pm to 8:30pm, Saturday: 10:00am to 12:00pm
Papago Park Baseball Complex
1802 N. 64th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
$1,999$1,199 per session (3 Full Weeks, 18 Sessions) $3,998$1,999 for 2 sessions (6 Full Weeks, 36 Sessions) $5,997 $2,599 for all 3 sessions (9 Full Weeks, 54 Sessions)
$799$499 per week (5 Sessions)
You will choose your session(s) on the registration page.