September 7th, 2017 through January 29th, 2018
Coached by Ken Knutson, the Elite Pitcher’s Fall Training Program will prepare campers for next year’s baseball season by doing EXACTLY the proven training methods he has used for his college and professional pitchers.
The techniques utilized in the program are based on effective learning principles and established motor skills learning models. This extensive program will help develop you physically and bring out the athletic ability necessary to both throw and pitch at the next level. Proper technique, repetition, and a defined goal are emphasized to reach any pitching goal.
What To Expect:
- Deliberate practice designed for world-class baseball throwers.
- Increased health and decreased injury to the arm.
- Increase in velocity and stamina.
- Greater resiliency in the arm and the ability to pitch more frequently with enhanced recovery.
- Increase in command.
- Enhanced delivery; the Athletic Pitcher Delivery.
- Refined pitch development with a improved ability to throw secondary pitches.
- Training and throwing system to use for the rest of your baseball career.
How does this happen?
- Physical Assessment by a physical therapist
- Video analysis of current throwing state
- Specific assignment of drills and movement patterns to increase your throwing ability
- Intent in building healthy throwing protocols
What We Don’t Do:
- Run poles
- Hit fungos
- Stand around
Each Session Includes:
- Meeting on “what’s up tonight” and mental skills development program (10 minutes total)
- Full body warm up (10 min)
- Arm warm up and prehab (20 min)
- Throwing warm up and throwing drills (15 min)
- Baseball throwing for arm strength, velocity and endurance (20 min)
- Flat ground delivery enhancement (10 min)
- Pitch development (10 min)
- Pitcher’s and arm conditioning (25 min)
Fall Training Program Dates:
- September 7th, 2017 through January 29th, 2018
Weekly Training Schedule
2x/Week – Monday & Thursday: 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Papago Park Baseball Complex
1802 N. 64th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85008
$3,495$2,799 (38 Sessions)
You can also join the Fall Training Program for $699/month!